Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mmm. Beer.




In the mood for some beer and Belgian cuisine, Mark, Deets and I piled into the Peugot today for a trip downtown to dine at Waterloo Restaurant.  Mark went for an intense, malty Boucanier Red Ale. Since I was DD, I ordered a lemonade (read: lemon water with a side of honey) which Deets promptly commandeered.


We ate beer glazed chicken, frites (fries) and roasted vegetables. Lunch concluded with the waitstaff spoiling Deets with Belgian chocolates, while we spoiled ourselves with a case of Orval for 200 RON. Translation: $62.50 for 24 beers. Whadda deal! 



1 comment:

  1. I am loving the pictures and posts you guys are doing. I hope all is treating you well and I visited our old neighborhood yesterday but the Olive Lounge was closed. Miss those trips! Catch you all soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.