Vila 40 got an iPhone photo shoot, after I finally got some schtuff on the walls. So without further ado, here's our home!
| Meet: Gordon. Named by the neighbor boys. |
| Thanks to Carrie Smith, we can't forget our anniversary. Or anyone else who comes here. |
| Never had a coat rack before! |
| Proof we have family who likes us and sends us art. Thank you Kelsey Hoehn. |
| Yoga room, and where Jillian Michaels kicks my a** Behind the door? Shower stall and sink of course (Jim's private bath). Thank you Delta Waters. |
| N+1= ?? Mark's spinning room (aka garage). |
| No, I didn't pick these rugs out. |
| Yes, it's always this picked up. |
| Beer shrine. Thank you Bob, Suz, and Noe! |
| Okay people, we have a grill and empty chairs... Who's coming to visit?! Joey Yoder? Pasquarellos? Linzattis? I 'm lookin at you! |
| Extra trash bins for recycling. YES! |
| Can you believe this stoopid sippy cup cost us 13 bucks? But when you have no choice I guess... |
|
| Washer/Dryer. Word. Thanks to Jennifer Marti! |
| 1st fl BR: Marble walls, floors, counters apparently to decrease lingering stink. |
| Bored with 1st floor? |
| Guest bathroom and guest bathrobe. |
| Guest bedroom and some Picasso. So hot right now. |
| Guest "queen" bed. |
| You love that lamp don't you? Our bedroom. It has a wall in it. |
| His 'n hers dressers. Please note I have party moustaches taped to the wall in case of emergencies. Thank you Jenna Riley. |
| His 'n hers sinks AND showers. True love. |
| View of farm from our balcony. I want to take a bb gun and shoot the rooster who wakes up everyday at 3am. |
| What the farmer sees from his balcony, maybe? Lucky duck. |
| Deets' room! |
| Deets' private bathroom. Huh. |
| Dalek pennants. |
| Passed out bebe. |
That about sums it up. I wanted to credit a few of the artists on our walls, because without you, it just wouldn't be the same. So thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.